The stable branch has now
been updated. Want the updates? Run the install command!
Who am I talking to?
* Date: Wed Aug 31 20:34:02 2016 +0200
So in Convos a "channel" is called a dialog, and "users" are called
"participants". But until now, there was no good way to see the participant
list for a channel. This is now changed: A "cog wheel" button, next to the
"notifications" button will now show dialog settings.
## Why can't I install this awesome application?
* Author: Jan Henning Thorsen
* Date: Tue Aug 30 14:53:05 2016 +0200
There was an issue installing Convos if you did not already have
`IO::Socket::SSL` installed. This SSL module was added to the
but that doesn't help much when the module is required to install itself...
The fix is to install modules over HTTP instead of HTTPS, until
`IO::Socket::SSL` is installed.
## But wait! There's more!
Check out the
[Changes](https://github.com/Nordaaker/convos/blob/master/Changes) or have
a look at the [git history](https://github.com/Nordaaker/convos/commits/stable)
if you want all the details, but here are some highlights:
* Prevent showing join/part messages in all channels.
* Fix loading Convos on Windows Mobile.
* Fix parsing UTC time in Firefox.
* Add favicon.
* Add support for /kick and /mode IRC commands.