Convos hackathon on November 21, 2020
Interested in hacking on Convos and learning more about the design? We will have a hackathon on the 21st of November 00:00 CET, until 15:00 CET.
Since this is a world-wide hackathon people might join and leave during the timeframe, but the core developers will be active in the #convos channel on irc.freenode.net, answering questions and teaming up on different components that you want to build.
If you are interested in attending, please contact us at [email protected] and provide the following information:
- Your nickname on irc.freenode.net.
- What time you can join, including timezone.
- Which part of Convos do you want to hack on: Frontend, backend, plugins or other bugs, components or features.
- Other relevant information you can think of.
Because of timezones, there won't be any fixed schedule, but we might do ad-hoc video conference using Jitsi or Google Hangouts,
Please have a look at the following resources before joining:
Don't know what to hack on, but interested in helping anyway? Maybe you can:
- Improve the documentation on the official website or the Convos application.
- Discuss how onboarding (creating a new account) could be more user friendly.
- Create new themes, or extend the set of variables to enable your theme to be built.
We also have open issues and ideas in the fridge.
Looking forward to talking to you on the 21st!